Take a tour
From this charming resting place in the heart of Dijon, go and explore the riches of the capital of the Dukes of Burgundy. After a day’s wandering the city’s picturesque streets, you will enjoy the calm and the comfort of this superbly decorated apartment.
Just one hundred yards away you will find the lively rue Jeannin with a great number of shops (baker, supermarket,…) as well as cafes and restaurants.
How about a stroll through the very nice covered market of Dijon? It’s just 10 minutes’ walk away.
This also is a real opportunity for business travellers tired of booking in hotels.
The congress centre and the Auditorium, Dijon’s prestigious concert hall, are a 10 minutes’ walk away. The University campus and the adjoining research institutions and the hospital are also nearby, as is the football stadium.
This ground floor flat in a 1920s period building accommodates 4 persons. It comprises:
• an entrance hall
• a well designed and fully equipped kitchen – dining room with electrical oven, triple induction stove, fume hood, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with freezer
• a living room with a comfortable sofa bed that sleeps 2 persons
• internet access, wifi, flat screen TV, radio, CD player
• a bedroom with a well-sized (5’3″ wide) double bed and views on old trees
• a stylish bathroom with a large shower as well as washing machine and tumble dryer
• separate toilet with wash-basin
• central heating
High season ……….. 540 €/week
Middle season ……… 490 €/week
Low season ………… 490 €/week
Week-end ………….. 290 €
Monthlyrate………… 1200 €
(Valid from january 2012 to 4th january 2013)
The price includes the bed linen and towels, heating and the cleaning of the apartment at the end of your stay.